FMB is looking for a highly motivated individual with a high degree of integrity to manage our Stewardship Pillar. The position requires a high degree of organization, technical knowledge and interacting with the public. The Stewardship Coordinator (SC) will be primarily working on the Monument or out of the BLM Interpretive Center located in Fort Benton, MT. The position is focused on four main objectives:
1. Coordinate and implement FMB’s Stewardship projects.
2. Supervise volunteers and seasonal staff to complete Stewardship projects.
3. Provide technical assistance and supervision to contract crews such as Montana Conservation Corps
4. Maintain a strong working relationship between the BLM and FMB.
How to apply:
Please email a cover letter and resume to Tim Dwyer at email@example.com.
FMB is looking for a highly motivated individual with a high degree of integrity to manage our Education Pillar. The position requires a high degree of creativity, organization and interacting with the public. The Education Coordinator (EC) will be working in a Bureau of Land Management (BLM) office located in Fort Benton, MT. The position is focused on 3 main objectives:
1. Manage and implement FMB’s & BLM’s education programming.
2. Assist in staffing, provide and expand interpretive and education programs within the Upper Missouri River Breaks Interpretive Center in collaboration with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Monument Manager from May 1st to October 31st. (Final authority and approval of programs for the Interpretive Center will lie with the agency.)
3. Work closely with the FMB Executive Director to design and expand education programming.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience will benefit this position and
the organization, resume, two writing samples. Please provide three references. Email application package to Tim Dwyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.